Repel Golf Umbrella - Navy Blue
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 3 LAYER, 8 RIB REINFORCED FIBERGLASS FRAME - Constructed out of reinforced fiberglass coated in our special edition red paint, our durable frame is comprised of 3 layers of 8 ribs to survive strong gusts of wind and the test of time.
- 60” DOUBLE LAYERED, VENTED MESH CANOPY - Prevents the umbrella from inverting during high gusts of wind with a vented mesh canopy that allows a passageway for wind coming from underneath the canopy, preventing a parachute effect. Canopy measures a generous 60”.
- TEFLON COATING and INVERSION TECHNOLOGY - Repel umbrellas always use the latest technology available. The canopy is equipped with Teflon to repel rain, snow, dirt, UV rays, and other debris. The water beads on the canopy and the umbrella dries instantly with just a few shakes. The golf umbrella is also equipped with inversion technology that allows the frame and canopy to invert without the ribs breaking during extremely high gusts of wind!
- AUTO OPEN, FIBERGLASS SHAFT WITH CARBON FIBER LOOK - The umbrella pops open quickly with just the touch of a button. The durable fiberglass shaft looks like real carbon fiber!
- LIFETIME REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE - You are protected for life from the rain, sleet and snow, through our lifetime replacement guarantee program. If anything at all goes wrong with your umbrella, we will send you a replacement absolutely free, no return required!
Weight: 1.5 lbs
- Length: 11.5", Weight 15 ounces.
- 9 resin-reinforced fiberglass ribs.
- Weight: 14.5 ounces, less than 1 pound
- Ergonomic, slip-proof, and rubberized handle with wrist strap.
- Canopy size: 42” when open
Is this the repel umbrella that was featured on good morning america?
Yes, Repel Easy Touch was featured as the #1 umbrella on Good Morning America. The Wirecutter, an independent third-party, spent 50+ hours during four rounds of testing 33 different umbrellas. Repel surpassed the competition and was the featured umbrella.
How long have you had this umbrella for? Does it still work as well as when you first used it?
I got my Umbrella June 13th, so I have had it for about 2 1/2 months now. I live in Florida and we are in the middle of rainy season, so I have had MANY opportunity's to use it! I REALLY like this Umbrella! So happy that I got it! It works exactly the same as the day I got it! Its even made it through the use of my younger kids! They love pressing the button and jump at the chance to be allowed to use it when getting out of the car in the rain! HA!
What exactly does “lifetime warranty” mean? how do i sign up for the warranty program and what exactly does it cover.
Lifetime warranty means if you ever experience issues with your umbrella, then we will replace it for free. Just contact Repel directly by going to Amazon > Your account > Your Orders > Leave seller feedback > view seller profile > ask question. We will take care of you within 24 hours.
Would Mary Poppins buy this?
Indubitably. It's practically perfect in every way. One might even say it's supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. At least, it will be that way until the wind shifts...
How well does it handle wind that gets underneath the canopy? I find that this is how all of my umbrellas have been damaged so far.
I took this out when we had our first big storm here in Mid-Michigan and had no issues with it turning or even bending out. Gusts were around 55 mph I was more worried about it taking off like a kite it was holding up so well.
How does the auto close feature work?
If I were to accurately "rename" the feature, it's a fold-the-umbrella-back feature then, like most [if not all] foldable umbrellas, you need to undo the extended stick/shaft by gripping on 1 end and pushing the tip with your palm. As far as the experience with opening and closing it, it has been seemless.
if you press the button by accident after it is already open, can you put it to reopen or have to push it back down to reload the springs?
You have to push it back down to reload the springs.